What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wanted!!!!!

DWDIAZ

Reaction score
Hi there, I am new to the group but not new to the RCZ ownership. I owned an Asphalt but unfortunately had to sell to help aid a house purchase. Fast forward almost 2 years I am now in the market for a RCZ again. I have got my heart set on a 200BHP Petrol Magnetic but would consider a GT. Budget is 6k to a maximum of 7.5 for the perfect motor. Is my budget realistic? Things to consider? Best place to source 1?

Bobby D

Reaction score
I spent a long time looking on Auto trader and eventually got a 1.6 Auto, (66k) leather, sat nav and JBL stereo but I was even fussy about the colour. Ended up getting it for 5500 but needed new front tyres and some other stuff.
Bottom line if you want a fine well looked after car you will either have to be patient or be prepared to pay a bit more for one. Post 2013 will cost 1500 to 2000 more than pre- face lift.
Make sure you check the sills are not bent over and the brake light works as these cost about 230 pounds if you can get one!!
Good luck.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well done on your search for the perfect RCZ for yourself and what colour did you get in the end... When I was looking for my RCZ took well over three months and then when I decided to get one for the wife I looked at well over 20+ RCZs before I found her the right one five to six months of searching......