What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wanted Red RCZ

Lyonelle

Reaction score
Hi All
I am looking to join the club! Are you going to sell your cherished RCZ? I am looking to buy a red, petrol, low mileage, 2014+, I love the black roof arches/black wheels but they are not a deal breaker. I live Manchester way, but will travel. Let me know

Lyonelle

Reaction score
Re: Wanted Red RCZ **ignore**

Ignore, I am not a "Wannabe" any longer, I am now an RCZ driver!! I got exactly what I wanted courtesy of AutoTrader. :clap: :clap: :clap:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Great news, congratulations. :clap: :dance:

Now we can use this.........

:text-worthless:

Let’s see some pics of your fantastic new ride :beer:

Lyonelle

Reaction score
Hi Team
A couple of items I would like to discuss. When I log onto the forum from home, I receive the acknowledgement that I am 'banned'. Whilst I enjoyed the notoriety, it is a little annoying as I am now on my works computer sending this message. Is it to do with cookie settings or something?
Also, I would like to put a picture on the site of my newly acquired RCZ, but I can figure out how to do it? Any instructions anywhere?
May I be unbanned please.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Your profile does not state you have been banned.
There has been a "glitch" that certain mobile network/s have been black listed, Neil brought it to our attention a day or two ago.
I can't comment, I'm with Vodafone which is fine.

If I knew the ranges of the addresses on these networks I could check the banlist.

It's probably been accidentally added as when a spammer joins, 9 times in 10 they spoof an IP which theoretically could mean innocent ones get blacklisted.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
As for the photos, they need to be reduced in size to 256kb or below. Some users have tapatalk which apparently also does the job, but I can’t get it working for me.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like any attempt to log on or register a new account using o2 mobile data will get the banned IP message sorry for this and all I can say is it’s being investigated.

Lyonelle

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I am with Vodafone at home. Logging in at work now, so it works!!

JC1

Reaction score
I've had the Banned message a few times also but seems to be ok now.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
I'm on Voda too but I log in via tapatalk and haven't had any issues. Also, good for loading pics. the only thing is .... Tapatalk element is not included with this hosting of this forum, but in reality what that means is, Tapatalk needs me to keep logging in to access the forum, it also sometimes unfollows the forum so I just add it again when I click on a post. It sounds a hassle but it really is just a couple of clicks - so no big issue.

Kerr

Reaction score
A bit late, but there's a 15 plate low mileage R popped up on Autotrader for a strong price. £11,500.

indoldn

Reaction score
@Kerr, I saw that. Looks to be priced to sell. I would have liked to view it but unlikely to buy one until next year. Curious to see why it's been priced low. Potentially part service history as would have thought it would have had more than 2 services. Potentially a very good buy for someone.

Kerr

Reaction score
indoldn said:
@Kerr, I saw that. Looks to be priced to sell. I would have liked to view it but unlikely to buy one until next year. Curious to see why it's been priced low. Potentially part service history as would have thought it would have had more than 2 services. Potentially a very good buy for someone.

It should have had 4 services, but they've probably ignored the annual servicing and gone with the 12k miles intervals.

A few months ago the few Rs popping up were selling quickly and valuation guides were high. The market seems slow just now and guide prices have dropped a lot.

Hopefully a seasonal blip.

Lyonelle

Reaction score
Right, cooking on gas! I am not banned any longer and can access the forum. Back to reading/researching years worth of how to look after my beautifulllllllll RCZ from the forum archives. :clap: :clap: :clap:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Wannabe RCZ driver said:
Right, cooking on gas! I am not banned any longer and can access the forum. Back to reading/researching years worth of how to look after my beautifulllllllll RCZ from the forum archives. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes there have been a few glitches lately but all members should be able to access the forum as normal now :dance:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Wannabe RCZ driver said:

On the subject of looking after your Z, One thread thats worth reading is viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5286

You can follow it meticulously or cherry pick the bits you want to try, your car will love you for it :thumbup: