What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wanted: 18" rims + tyres, 19" rims up for grabs.

Jeffers

Reaction score
OK!! I'm back (after more illness!). Although John wanted my freshly refurbed wheels and tyres he couldn't arrange transport "oop north" to Yorkshire. So, I've still got them and they are still for sale. Please be aware that these refurbed wheels are back to OEM spec and have not been fitted to a car so they are pristine. The tyres have some miles left on them and at £80 each are something of a bargain. So if you're a long way from Kent where I am you might be able to get a mate with a van to pick them up for you. Parcel Farce would want around £80 to pick them up and deliver them but there are other carriers who could possibly be cheaper (and safer) than PF or for that matter Yodel who also don't seem to be able to deliver things without damaging them either! I would prefer them to be collected by the prospective buyer so they can examine them and see that they are very much OK.

Jeffers

Reaction score
UPDATE: These re-furbed and unused 19" wheels are still for sale.
All the details are posted above. I had some welcome interest from a board member in Yorks but
despite them being an absolute bargain (his opinion) he was unable to arrange transport
for them from Kent to Yorkshire.
The price is £80 a corner and the tyres are legal although worn.
Pictures of their appearance can be seen in the link above.
I'm sorry I have only visited here sporadically but I'm battling health issues. :(

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
hi anyone who needs wheels picked up with or without tyres ,I have used paisleyfreight.com won a wheel on ebay and was pick up only contacted the seller was ok to package it up print labels etc and picked up at the far end of cornwall and arrived in north yorks under 24 hrs good price and fantastic service hope this can help anyone on the forum . :thumbup: :dance: Good price too
Les . :beer: