What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

VERY NEWBIE INDEED

ceejay.robinson

Reaction score
I have lived in the USA most of my life, but for personal reasons find myself now living in the UK.

I remember the day I first saw one of these gorgeous RCZ's in the local Sainsbury's car park, I fell in love immediately.

We didn't have them is the USA, in fact we don't have any French cars, mores the pity. Anyway, to cut a longish story short I just bought a low mileage '13 model 156.

While the power is adequate, I would like to improve the situation marginally... I'm thinking about a quad tip cat-back exhaust (more for looks), a cold air induction system and a simple pre-programmed chip.

Can anyone point me in the right direction with recommendations for the source of these upgrades?

All comments are appreciated.

Chris

Pedro

Reaction score
Why not stick a K&N panel filter with the quad exhaust that would almost be a stage 1 & a remap to say 190 preferably on a rolling road if possible will greatly improve the power

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Welcome 🖖🏻 You have chosen an iconic car. I hope you have years of trouble free enjoyable motoring from your new ride.
The exhaust centres I know of are all round Yorkshire, so not much good for you really.
I think from reading on here over the years, a remap is a better way to go than a race chip, but I have heard arguments both ways.
Enjoy the envious looks at your beautiful car & let’s see some pictures 👀

turboguy

Reaction score
Welcome, looks great especially in black ;). might not be the fastest car but pretty awesome around the twisty stuff😀

Mikefranky

Reaction score
Snap.......well almost I’ve had my thp 200bhp 3 weeks.....loving it so far.

Attachments

• C7B92892-49EB-46A1-8C48-FF2E628E95C7.jpeg
    C7B92892-49EB-46A1-8C48-FF2E628E95C7.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 9

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got yourself there.
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, yes your better going down the custom exhaust route than aftermarket back section, if your wanting better sound go for a centre resonator delete.
Some longlife outlets say they can’t do a quad on the RCZ but I know others that have done it.
As for a extra power have the exhaust done then try and find a tuner with a rolling road for a remap it’s the way to go with the 156 it will transform the car.