What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Valuations of the R.

indoldn

Reaction score
That advert has gone already I wonder if it's sold or he's just editing the errors?

Potentially sold already, seen someone said they are picking up an R they bought this morning on Thu.

Just seen this on PH but on dealer website is £500 more

When I started looking at RCZ about a year ago I thought bottom for R was around £14-15k. Interesting what you said about Fiat Coupe, saw one on auto trader around a month ago. Can't remember the exact model but one owner only, low mileage and dealer said they bought originally it to keep it and was selling for around £10k. I believe one of the members here have an R and Fiat Coupe.

Flanners

Reaction score
Hopefully. It's strange how some cars just don't make it.

I love the Fiat Coupe turbo, but even still cheap nice cars pop up. That should have been a classic a long time ago.

We both have similar likes I have had a Coupe for the last 16years and recognise your name from FCCUK. I also have an R, bought last May done about 1100miles since and waiting for the weather to clear to do some more, fantastic drivers car. I think the R will drop a bit lower before it starts to climb again. Coupe's are classics but are yet to climb significantly in value, have a GTV v6 too and that has climbed but stalled in the last year. This is my 20vt 90s Classics To Buy Now

I bought my R and got 18months Peugeot Warranty with it from previous owner thankfully as the fuel pump and an injector went and it needed two new front springs so with Main Dealer prices that is circa £1600; I will be renewing it in November for sure as some parts are made of cheese. For £12K I think the R is an absolute steal, like the Coupe it is marmite/leftfield and distinctive pulled out of my road the other day (when it was dry!) and a chap in an Aston let me out and then his jaw dropped and he was trying to work out just what had pulled out in front of him.

Most cars plummet in price especially big money one's look at the price drops of Mclaren's, AMGs, Audi and BMW's.....BMW I8 for under £40K now that was a £100K+ car a couple of years ago. Makes me laugh on PH's when some of the tribe slate the R and cars like it that they will lose money, perhaps it is because so many of them never own a car they have them on a loan for 3 years only

Last edited:

Kerr

Reaction score
We both have similar likes I have had a Coupe for the last 16years and recognise your name from FCCUK. I also have an R, bought last May done about 1100miles since and waiting for the weather to clear to do some more, fantastic drivers car. I think the R will drop a bit lower before it starts to climb again. Coupe's are classics but are yet to climb significantly in value, have a GTV v6 too and that has climbed but stalled in the last year. This is my 20vt 90s Classics To Buy Now

I bought my R and got 18months Peugeot Warranty with it from previous owner thankfully as the fuel pump and an injector went and it needed two new front springs so with Main Dealer prices that is circa £1600; I will be renewing it in November for sure as some parts are made of cheese. For £12K I think the R is an absolute steal, like the Coupe it is marmite/leftfield and distinctive pulled out of my road the other day (when it was dry!) and a chap in an Aston let me out and then his jaw dropped and he was trying to work out just what had pulled out in front of him.

It's not me on the Fiat forum.

Lovely cars.