What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

USB Port

AliG

Reaction score
Hi New Member here
My USB port has stopped working. I've checked the USB stick & it plays in my partners vehicle.
Any advice greatly welcomed
TIA

AliG

Reaction score
I did wonder about the fuse but the charger is working fine & the radio & I am unsure if it's on a separate fuse. Any advice would be appreciated.

Pedro

Reaction score
The USB is not compatible with the cars interface?

NF7

Reaction score
Is it larger than 32GB? Mine NG4 refused to work with drives larger than 32GB even though they played normally in other cars.

AliG

Reaction score
I have played it in my car since I purchased it. It has suddenly stopped playing?

NF7

Reaction score
Ah, I see, hmm. Have you tried any other USB stick?

AliG

Reaction score
No but I will do. It does work in my partners transit so I dont think its the stick but it's worth a try. Thank you

joro3711

Reaction score
HI all, I have had a citroen c5 x7 for 4 months and everything was fine until a few days ago. my ng4 started behaving strangely. The clock reads 1.00 and flashes for three and a half minutes. during this time the phone does not connect and you cannot launch the navigation. Only the music works. I did a factory reset having prepared a usb with the latest software. I inserted the usb stick but nothing happened (no installation started). I tried another music stick that I had before the problems started and it won't start either. I tried charging the phone and everything is normal there. Any ideas I've read a lot of forums🤔🤔🤔