What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

USB Port possible issue need help

Dencole

Reaction score
Hi Guys. Please can anyone advise. I just purchased an RCZ sport (not GT) and the usb port is not reading the music from the USB stick/card. I read on here in another post that the stick/micro SD card cannot be over 8GB, is this true?
Anyhow originally I used a 32GB card in an adaptor and I tried a stick but both 32GB. So I guess I need to get myself an 8GB card/stick and find out. Just thought someone would know and advise.

Thank you.

Dencole

Reaction score
If anyone else has this problem, I resolved it. It turned out that I had several .flac files on my music MicroSD card. The RCZ audio equipment doesn't like this file type so just throws up an error. Make sure all music is .mp3 file type. I got it running on a 32GB card so not tied down to 8GB like someone said in another post.