What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Upgrade of rear bulbs to LCL’s

Danoctoman

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just an issue with replacement of rear standard bulbs to LED,’s, which were the recommend and they looked great!
BUT!!
This can cause the string of
factory LED to dim, flicker or go out, although no canbus error shown on dash.
This may be a problem if flickering during MOT....
These string of subtle factory LED, really do add to RCZ appearance, so don’t loose them.

Changed bulbs back to normal tungsten everything fine again 🥵
To be honest has a real panic at the time, as thought I needed a new unit/s
They cost the price good holiday to replace!!

Happy chap now 😉

Oh Changed my common Audi TT for RCZ 😘four years ago, with no regrets.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I tried 3 different sets of bulbs several years ago. All claimed to be canbus compatible. The company I was using were very good & kept changing them for me foc. They did say they had supplied bulbs for RCZ’s without issue, but I had the same problems with the led strips. In the end I put my original bulbs back & all worked again.
I haven’t messed with them again since.

Jumper

Reaction score
I have had these LEDs in my Brake/Rear side lights and front DRLs for two years. No flashing and no issues with Canbus. I have bought spares for both and not even had to use them yet.

Halfords 382 P21W for the DRLs
Halfords 380 P21/5W for the brake/side lights

The Halford ones are fabulous it saves buying tack off ebay/Amazon only to find they dont work properly. However I have seen the identical bulbs on Amazon but can't vouch for them.