What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Updating the RT6/RNEG satnav

RacingSnake

Reaction score
I've read through Tia's upgrade thread a few times and completed the downloads. I've had a go with a burned CD for the firmware update (system could not read my standard CD-R burned and 'closed' with the correct files on). Yesterday I tried with 2 x USB sticks, one with the 2_86 files and one with the 2_80 files just in case. Neither worked but the 2_80 at least attempted to check the media contents on the stick before declaring something was missing or damaged in the data.
The info I get from my installed system is:
Unit ref: 980703977
CD no: 8639
SW Version-unit: RNEG2.75.C.5 (then for each hit of the central control button this changes as follows..)
CD:8639
BR: 6.2:7010:pr
CD_FW:35
FP:06.01.d1
GSM:---
AVR DB:0
GPS:GSW2xr-
RD:RMM
Grpo4:61
dbdwnl:313
BT:5.20.1
72d8h57
HDD 0d0h0

Not sure what to try next other than a main dealer resolution :eek: The downloads are definitely correct but the system won't pick them up. When using my satnav it has a habit of navigating fine for a while then just 'freezing' on the current map view.