What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

ULTER Sport mufflers for rcz 156hp thp

simo9892

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm thinking about buying the Ulter mufflers below for my 156hp rcz thp; enyone who has it and recommend it?
Is it gonna create some prolems with the car or will appear some warning lights due to the difference between the original mufflers andthe sports one?
I found a guy that's gonna install it for me and trim the rear diffuser, i didn't find online any pre-cutted diffuser.

Thank you!!
Simone

Attachments

• 1646213956690.png
    1646213956690.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 14

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I had an Ulter sport on my 200. It sounded alright to me, don't expect it to be really loud though as it isn't.
Also, I had the black one as pictured, it's mild steel. So will rust. I painted mine with extra paint to protect it.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you a lot, I had no idea it would rust!
Yeh the original is stainless 😁 personally I would go for a custom back section rather than the Ulter then you can choose tips and it will be stainless and you can customise the sound there’s not going to be much difference in price between the two.

simo9892

Reaction score
I thought about that (mainly because I really like black tips) but I'm from Italy where's not legal to install an exhaust that's not CE/EU homologated.
I read the Ulter sport came with the certificate that i shall provide with the document of the car in case the police stop me. (Not gonna comment that)
Do you have any restrictions or you can do basically anything to your cars?