What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tyres - again...

BBB

Reaction score
Hit a pot hole and gubbed the front passenger side tyre and scuffed the alloy. Council not admitting liability 😡

I can’t currently afford a new Michelin Pilot as I lost my job, just looking for a used tyre with good tread as I don’t travel far.

Can anyone recommend a good site other than black circles or point me if they know of anyone who might have one for sale.

Cheers

Chris

Topdogpippin

Reaction score
Might I suggest you look for a part worn on EBay. I know this will roll eyes but... I have done so for several cars including an XKR my current Merc SL350 and my 17 plate Touareg, all high performance cars, never had a problem. Make sure you check no punctures or wall damage and good tread. I refurbished the wheels put a brand new set of four Michelin’s on my wife’s TT and two days later she had a light front ended that wrote the car off, still had the coloured paint lines on them, someone got a bargain there of the ins coy!!

BBB

Reaction score
Cheers T will have a scan on it this morning 👍🏻