What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Turbo Replacement

tabpops

Reaction score
Anybody know the torque setting for the oil feed pipe that fits on the top of the turbo please?

Pedro

Reaction score
When I replaced one on a 207 cc GT I just made sure the banjo bolt was flush to the washer as a indicator a couple of 1/4 turns on a ratchet does the trick but not overtighten & make absolutely certain the crush washer is not out of true when seating the bolt otherwise it cause a oil leaks

chrismac

Reaction score
Had a look at Service Box and came up with this.....

1617209881309.png

The oil pipe is not listed but as you can see, anything bolted to the turbocharger is not too tight.

tabpops

Reaction score
When I replaced one on a 207 cc GT I just made sure the banjo bolt was flush to the washer as a indicator a couple of 1/4 turns on a ratchet does the trick but not overtighten & make absolutely certain the crush washer is not out of true when seating the bolt otherwise it cause a oil leaks
Thanks for that