What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Trax event silverstone 7th october

x17one

Reaction score
Hi there.

I am trying to gauge forum and FB owners group interest to have a show stand at the above event

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/club-tickets

Above is the link for the event. The get a show stand we need a min of 5 cars. I have posted and added to a thread on FB to see if anyone is up for this. I am I am aware of 2 more possibles

Please add to the thread if you are up for this and we can have a combined show stand.

Just trying to gauge interest

:thumbup:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
The last time I was at silverstone was in 1985 to see The 500cc world motorcycle championships when Freddie spencer won the 500cc and 250cc championships in the same year a feat never equaled it’s like Lewis Hamilton after finishing an F1 race jumping straight back into a different car and doing it all over again! And then win both championships!! :shock:

D

Deleted User

could well be up for this - it's local (ish) to me...

x17one

Reaction score
Ok guys to confirm this then we have the following deffs to go

X17one
Neilgxr
Reflectiv
Guppy
Beaks

If this is correct please add to the post confirming you are 100% going, this will be the minimum 5 cars needed and then we can set about ordering the tickets on the link below. This will be a combined FB and Forum group. Once I get the confirmation I will order my ticket and see what the registration process is, :thumbup:

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/club-tickets

x17one

Reaction score
Ok I have now sorted out the booking procedure for Trax. its as follows

Click the link below.
http://www.traxshows.co.uk/buy-tickets
Click on Club ticket booking

Select the group we belong to from the drop down menu or just type in
RCZ owners group

type the password rcz1

This will then take you to the booking form where you need to follow the drop down menus as to the type of ticket you require. I have registered my car, you will need to register your car for the club stand.

Hope this is easy to follow
T

x17one

Reaction score
Hi all who have booked onto this. I have just gone into the account and it shows no cars are registered.

I have emailed them to find out what is happening.

did everyone that booked get an email to confirm their booking, and did it state show car with your registration

Cheers T

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
This is basically what I received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

x17one

Reaction score
I have spoken to Trax this morning and found out there are 7 cars registered. No worries then as tickets will be sent out in the post before the event.

I am hoping for a few more to sign up now we have 7 cars for deff :dance:

x17one

Reaction score
Hi guys still time to sign up.

We have 9 cars so far starting to get a few more now