What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Thor electronic exhaust

Andy Parkin

Reaction score
Anyone ever fitted one of these electronic exhaust systems to their RCZ?

I know, I know but they sound so good adn I can't afford any of the cars that make the real noise!! :)

indoldn

Reaction score
Anyone ever fitted one of these electronic exhaust systems to their RCZ?

I know, I know but they sound so good adn I can't afford any of the cars that make the real noise!! :)
I know some people say, well, that's a fake noise but it's pretty cool. Would be interesting to see it in real life.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
I know a company which installs those/similar systems on beemers, audis and similar. The effect is really striking. Even on a stinkin diesel the sound is very impressive. You can change the sound instantaneously via app on handy. And even modulate the sound, like on a sound mixer while listening to the changes at once.
I only have experienced it on cars/engines bigger than the RCZ's (like 3.0 liter engines, V8s, etc). I don't know if the back pressure of the 1.6 engine would generate enough push resulting in satisfying exhaust sound.

Pedro

Reaction score
I think the Govt passed legislation on noise decibel levels regarding car exhaust as per MOT requirements ?