What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Thermostat housing replacement

disco

Reaction score
Hi All
Does anyone have a diagram of how / what pipes/ hoses fit where for a thermostat housing replacement on 156THP 2011

Pedro

Reaction score
If your doing it yourself make sure you order the exact part Nos as per your model & more importantly the correct engine code

Attachments

• Thermostat tank.PNG
    Thermostat tank.PNG
    310.1 KB · Views: 41

Mikefrank

Reaction score
Hi All
Does anyone have a diagram of how / what pipes/ hoses fit where for a thermostat housing replacement on 156THP 2011
I done a small thread on this in the past and as Pedro says get the correct thermostat as there’s different variations out there..(I found out the hard way)….
plus having small hands is a bonus as it’s so tight in there ( No jokes)….Myself and a friend done mine….never again I went grey over night from it..

brickwalls

Reaction score
Hi All
.I was sent the wrong one despite being ordered via Vin... Some Mud-mullet did a stock picking error, which ment 2 weeks extra wait for the exchange & and a dispute over that I'd "soiled" the one they sent in error.

Tons of kit to remove, & go back back. Use painters tape to ID every, electrical connection, hose, bracket, & clamps, and take photos. Nb. hose connector at the back of engine is a pig to work with, but easier if the air box is removed. On refill BLEED AIR off the topmost point to minimise air pockets.

I posted a how to with photos on a defunct forum, but this guy's got the goods in sufficient detail.