What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The Red Lady @ Blackpool Classic Car Show

Guppy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just had a great day parked up on Blackpool Prominard introducing and showing off the Z.

Without exaggerating there must of been 20k people passing through the event as not only was it free... Blackpool was rammed with tourists enjoying the glorious sunshine.
Doing my bit to share the lovvve
Prime real estate... right on the front row
Well hellooo gorgeous
An old friend with his PT Cruiser
A brief walk over to the Dark Side

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: The Red Lady @ Blackpool Classic Car Show

Looks like a great day out there, maybe we could arrange a few extra z’s to attend next year?

DKZ5745

Reaction score

Was that last shot just of the normal promenade car park :eusa-think: :eusa-shhh:

Plecodoras

Reaction score

DKZ5745 said:
Was that last shot just of the normal promenade car park :eusa-think: :eusa-shhh:

I think it was the Saturday boys crew from the rough estate down't road. Very unruly lot, don't want to get mixed up with them !!! Especially that Ken chap.

Guppy

Reaction score

DKZ5745 said:

Show cars had both car parks either side of the RNLI building located across from the tower. Couldn't put a figure on the number of cars present, but would say about 150. A really great day... although it did set me back £60 As I paid a visit to TK Maxx to buy something I don't I know I wanted :crazy:

Guppy

Reaction score

Plecodoras said:
DKZ5745 said:

I think it was the Saturday boys crew from the rough estate down't road. Very unruly lot, don't want to get mixed up with them !!! Especially that Ken chap.

I couldn't get all the TT 's in on a single shot... but the one next to KEN was 8AR81E :D

Plecodoras

Reaction score

Guppy said:
Plecodoras said:
DKZ5745 said:

I couldn't get all the TT 's in on a single shot... but the one next to KEN was 8AR81E :D

Says it all guppy - says it all !!

Cheers M. :beer: