What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tell me about RC-Z's

NelsonP

Reaction score
RC-Z is top of the leaderboard in both the Daily A and B races in GT Sport. See, I told you what an amazing car it is in GT Sport. I'm sure the road going version is just as good.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I read an article on Autocar that said that the partner van shares the same platform as the RC-Z.

I'm thinking a Partner Teepee R, based on the drive train and suspension from an RC-Z R could be an absolute sleeper.

Has anyone attempted this yet?
The RCZ is based on the 308. The original concept car was called the 308 RCZ. Putting a fast engine into a box will just make a fast box.

Ecrivain

Reaction score
Is it even legal to wrap whole car in chrome?
Apparently it is, here in the UK - google found me a link to people in Manchester who do it, and have many pretty colours to choose from! Starts at £2500 for a small car, they say.
I suspect that some legislation could be found if lots of people did it and some sort of safety issue arose, but otherwise, can't see why not if you have the money and want your car to look like that... :)
Chrome vehicle wraps by Wrapvehicles.co.uk

Pedro

Reaction score
Yes looks very tasty but If they charged RCZ owners say £5000 to do a full makeover its more than a majority of second-hand cars are going to be worth in a few years time so its dead money

DKZ5745

Reaction score
It’s definitely something you would really have to want, a lot, and be prepared to keep the car for some time afterwards. You would then have to expect to take a hit when/if you eventually come to change it.