What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sunrise in swansea

wilbur

Reaction score
enjoyed a few miles in the rcz today it is so much fun and gets a load of looks, just need a good wash and polish didnt see another one on the road today

Pedro

Reaction score
Beautiful place my late Aunty owned a B&B on the Mumbles & when my parents were alive we used to go visit when me & the Mrs last went there a few years back we were walking down one of the main streets & we passed the well known Actor Brian Blessed don't know whether he lived in Swansea I believe he was Welsh ?

Reactions: K.S

K.S

Reaction score
Beautiful place my late Aunty owned a B&B on the Mumbles & when my parents were alive we used to go visit when me & the Mrs last went there a few years back we were walking down one of the main streets & we passed the well known Actor Brian Blessed don't know whether he lived in Swansea I believe he was Welsh ?
I believe he's English, popular place to visit though, bonnie Tyler and Catherine zeta jones both have houses in Mumbles. Great area to take the rcz for a spin early in the morning.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to know if you really did see him or had you just heard him in the distance lol 😂

Pedro

Reaction score
I want to know if you really did see him or had you just heard him in the distance lol 😂

I wouldn't like to argue with him he is built like a brick outhouse! Interesting story about Mr Blessed he went to check in to a Hotel & he used to carry a bag similar to one used by doctors years ago so when he had signed in the desk clerk called the porter who was a young lad & instructed him to carry the hand luggage up to the room so when he went to pick up the bag he couldn't lift it off the floor apparently it contained a set of barbells so Mr blessed kindly intervened & spared the lads blushes 🙂

Reactions: K.S

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Nice place is that Nat Trust ? By the way I think someone has borrowed your wheels :oops:
I think I used a photo I took when we had a meet at Harwood House. I was just messing on the computer some time back. I’ll have to see if I can find the original - that would tell me where I took it.