What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Spotted: White RCZ - North Shropshire/Welsh borders

Ecrivain

Reaction score
No, but I gather lots of my friends are going to deliver political leaflets in that area, so could be a by election worker, maybe (of any party). Get ready for the deluge! Have you spotted m/any placards, yet?
Friends of mine who used to run the Liberal club in Orpington Kent, now run the Bailey Head in Oswestry - though I think they're greens, now. If I do come up myself, I won't boast about my HDi in there... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Bas

Bas

Reaction score
No, but I gather lots of my friends are going to deliver political leaflets in that area, so could be a by election worker, maybe (of any party). Get ready for the deluge! Have you spotted m/any placards, yet?
Friends of mine who used to run the Liberal club in Orpington Kent, now run the Bailey Head in Oswestry - though I think they're greens, now. If I do come up myself, I won't boast about my HDi in there... 😉

Bas

Reaction score
Hi Ecrivain, No placards yet but expecting plenty in the next week or two. If you do come up here, let me know and we'll get together and I can drool over your HDi. I occasionally go to The Bailey Head through my local is The Oak just 50 yds from me. 😊

Ecrivain

Reaction score
Seen any orange placards yet, Bas?

Lots of Lib Dem friends telling me it's going well, but of course, they have a vested interest in persuading me to go and help... 😂

Reactions: Bas

Bas

Reaction score
Seen any orange placards yet, Bas?

Lots of Lib Dem friends telling me it's going well, but of course, they have a vested interest in persuading me to go and help... 😂
Not so many placards, Ecrivain, but they are mounting a big leafleting campaign 😅...I'm getting bombarded! Double what the other parties are doing...lot of forests being cut down 🤪

Ecrivain

Reaction score
Not so many placards, Ecrivain, but they are mounting a big leafleting campaign 😅...I'm getting bombarded! Double what the other parties are doing...lot of forests being cut down 🤪
Haha. A typical reaction from by election residents! It's all recycled paper, I think! ;)
And the experience is that leaflets certainly show who is the main challenger, if anyone was in any doubt. Remember that they are ALL delivered by volunteers, apart from one for each party - they are all entitled to one "Election Communication" delivered by the Royal Mail, provided they supply them in the correct format...
Looks like we're fighting hard in this one. Rather disappointed that I can't get up to help.