What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Spotted in Manavgat Turkey

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Spotted this Z in Turkey today looks good with all the windows blacked out but not sure of the choice in calliper paint! :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Wish we could get away with the fully tinted glass, and his alloys look in better Nick than mine, but the callipers & hubs look sh!t in that colour, kind of spoils the look of the car from the side really. Looks great other than that. :clap:

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
Lovely looking car. That's a rare find in that area. Only ever seen 2 other rczs in turkey and we go twice a year. The one was in Side, the other in bodrum in September. Love that area. We stay in the Voyage Sorgun when in Side.
There's a HUGE market in Manavgat is that why you was there ?
Was you staying near ?

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score

This was the one I saw in Side. Outside a car hire place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
SEVEN7SEV3N said:
Lovely looking car. That's a rare find in that area. Only ever seen 2 other rczs in turkey and we go twice a year. The one was in Side, the other in bodrum in September. Love that area. We stay in the Voyage Sorgun when in Side.
There's a HUGE market in Manavgat is that why you was there ?
Was you staying near ?

Hi, yes we were in Manavgat for the market and are staying at the Barut sorgun sensatori near Side a great hotel which we stayed at this time last year we enjoyed it so much we had to come again.
I did see another Z which was black close to Antalya on the way in to Side. :beer:

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
Wow, that's a new hotel only opened 2 years ago. Read good reviews about that place.
What a coincidence the hotel that we stay at is right next door to yours. On the left as you look at yours from the beach.
We've been going there for 6 years now and love it. I have watched your hotel being built over the years. When we first went to voyage Sorgun there was nothing there where your hotel was.
If your still there then I would really recommend a meal at ocakbasi in side town.

Enjoy your holiday.. Wish we were there.

2retro

Reaction score
It's just like TripAdvisor on here today! :lol:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Could have been worse, they could have been in Sharm El Sheikh :helpme:

2retro

Reaction score
For security reasons, holidaymakers will be flying home from Sharm El Sheikh with hand-luggage only.

Hold luggage can be collected later off a separate flight, spread over a 20 square mile area of the Sinai peninsula...

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
I really feel sorry for those stuck over there. Nothing they can do but wait for a plane to bring them home. Some have been put in dirty cheap hotels by there travel firms.
Can you imagine being in that situation ??