What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sports steering wheel

A

Anonymous

Hi NRR, have you switched to the alcantara steering wheel?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

not yet, because meanwhile i bought a trek bycicle... but it´s still in my plans!
last week i saw a 200hp rcz parked, and i had a look at the steering wheel.. so much better looking!

A

Anonymous

Had my new smaller sport steering wheel fitted today by main peugeot dealer total price for suppling + fitting was £123.00 not bad :D

A

Anonymous

did the standard steering wheel have the flat bottom and has anyone got one for sale

A

Anonymous

Can someone help me identify this wheel, its got a flat bottom , and so far i see it being different from the pictures out up, cuz this has two silver bracket design on the upper two spoke. Is this a sports or normal version?

Attachments

• photo (7).JPG
    photo (7).JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 4,087
A

Anonymous

this is the standard boat steering wheel...

jas ryan, can you show us some pics of your new stering and impressions? I really want one... :)

thanks!

A

Anonymous

that picture is the standard steering wheel the one I have has got the flat bottom on the wheel the The bottom chrome has the rcz logo on it will try to get picture for you.

A

Anonymous

:D supplied and fitted at robins & day they are owned by peugeot

A

Anonymous

at last i had my new sports steering wheel fitted today... so much better looking, and you can really feel the difference... it´s like driving a new car, i´m really pleased, and i recommend it to everyone who is thinking about swapping ... for about 300€, it´s really worth it!

A

Anonymous

300€?? Mine was less than half that price! Was it made of Gold :)

limitedRCZ

Reaction score
Anyone know the dimensions of the smallest steering wheel? I have the Sports iv 1 pack and the steering wheel was small and fat. Recent break in replaced my sport steering wheel