What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sport mode is always engaged and can't turn it off and on after disengaging it

Jr_45

Reaction score
Hi, i've been having issues with my rcz since i bought and even the owner doesn't know how it can to be.

Basically everytime i startup the sport mode is activated which is good if you do hard driving everytime but i don't. To turn off the sport mode and go to comfort mode i need to go snow mode then press snow mode again. after that the you can't on the sport mode unless you turn off the engine for 15 mins and it resets.

i've tried the automatic configuration in the Peugeot Diagbox but it isn't working. My own service center here doesn't know how to diagnose it properly and what the solution is. I'm hoping some have experienced this and know the solution or know the solution for a problem like this.

Here's the link to the video explaining more: RCZ Sports Mode/ Transmission Problem

Thanks everyone