What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

spoilers and splitter

Beelzebub

Reaction score
I want to fit a rear spoiler extension, or maybe a fixed "boy racer" style wing, plus a rear splitter and front spoiler lip to my car. Who are the best suppliers in terms of both quality and pricing, and who ship to Australia. Interested in maybe getting bigger wheels too.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Rexpeed carbon fibre can’t be beaten for quality but expensive rear wings are just generic and finding the one that fits the car.
Maxton do plastic skirts and valances plus the splitters at an affordable cost but the shipping may hurt!

anghel132

Reaction score
Hey hey! Gold Coast. If you find anything good hit me up? I'm southside Brisbane but am down there all the time.

I'm looking to get some fender flares to widen out front and rear. The guy at Ozzytyres Brendale owns a 308 wagon so he knows his stuff and they can do deals for you. So I'd def go with them if you want to see about bigger.

Personally spoiler wise I was thinking something like these off the R or a just a generic one. 1614232733362.pngI'm

1614232669090.png

Woodso

Reaction score
Will the R rear spoiler fit without a lot of mods?

2retro

Reaction score
It fits in place of the other one. Pretty simple as it's fixed, not active. Just need to disable the motor on the old one.

2retro

Reaction score
Do you know the cost of the R spoiler from Peugeot dealers in the UK ?
I don't off the top of my head but it's not cheap - I remember that much!

There is a guy on the Facebook RCZ owners club that has a replica one available though. Looks just like the real thing and cost about £385 including UK shipping I believe (will be more to Oz). You'll need to paint it too though of course...