What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Special Offers - August Bank Holiday

RCZ1

Reaction score
There are a few special offers around this bank holiday on detailing products, for anyone interested.

i4detailing.co.uk offering 10% discount off everything with Code "Sun10"

Offer running until midnight 31st August.

ultimatefinish.co.uk

"AUG75" with 7.5% discount on orders over £29.95. Offer ends midnight 28th August.

If I hear of more I'll add to the list :)

A

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing RCZ1!!! I have still got two untouched waxyboxes waiting to be tested. Not gonna be this weekend judging by the misery that I can see from my window. :( Today is definitely a "cinema day" in Aberdoom!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
It's persisting down here today but forecast much better tomorrow and Monday :)

I've spent rather a lot of money this month on two, very special waxes. Both of which are custom made to my specification ie scent of wax, colour of wax and the colour of the pot.

One will have my name engraved on the pot and will be pot 29 of only 30 made and available, worldwide.

I see my future fortune is to be made in waxes. I've got a few in my collection, some of which are unused, which have increased in value. Some have doubled in price. Madness. It can become addictive :)

After not using waxes for two and a half years (due to using sealants), I've really got the bug back and can't get enough of waxes and using them.

A

Anonymous

I hope you'll share some pics and info on these two special pots (if not your secret recipe)!!

A

Anonymous

Bought some goodies from UF yesterday. More snowfoam, wheel cleaner etc etc.

Sick, fed up of our lambswool mitts getting torn to shreds (I think Steve is too vigorous rinsing it in the rinse bucket) so it's back to Meguirs to see how it holds up. Only thing with it is it doesn't have a bug side.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I will be making use of the UF discount too. The good thing about them is you can order up to 6pm and it will still be delivered the next day :thumbup:

Sounds like Steve is very vigorous with the wash mitt ;)