What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Space Saver Wheel - for 19" wheels

thornebt

Reaction score
I've just sold my RCZ 1.6 THP so no longer need the space saver wheel / tyre. It's a never been used Continental tyre 135/80 17. If my memory is correct it's a space saver from Peugeot 407. Although it's a 17" rim the tyre profile is higher than the RCZ so the overall diameter is very close to the 19" tyre.

It fits snugly in the boot well without any deflation required. I know some people put a standard wheel in the boot well with a deflated tyre but I don't think it's ideal to have a spare flat!

It's up for sale for £25 to be collected from Cheddar, Somerset. It's a bit heavy to box up and courier. I'm sure the weight is a lot less than a standard wheel though.

Cheers. Bruce.

Attachments

• DSCN2217.JPG
    DSCN2217.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN2218.JPG
    DSCN2218.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2219.JPG
    DSCN2219.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 9

boatdriver

Reaction score
Good morning Bruce,

Is the Space saver still available? I live about about 1 1/2 hrs drive away so can collect.

Cheers James

thornebt

Reaction score
Hi James. Friday / Saturday / Sunday - or Monday next week. Cheers. Bruce.

boatdriver

Reaction score
Hi Bruce, over the weekend if that ok. I'll be in touch later this week to arrange pick up.

RCZ20HDI

Reaction score
I came across the same spare wheel locally and I was wondering if it fits, based on the ET value in combination with the brakes? Have you ever tested it under the car?
Thank you in advance.

JC1

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I'm sure it only the fits on the rear.

I got one for the wife's car.

thornebt

Reaction score
I sold this wheel to 'boatdriver' further up in this post. I thought the wheel fitted front and rear but could be wrong. You could always move the rear wheel to the front and always fit the spare wheel on the rear although it's not ideal by the side of the road. Cheers. Bruce.

JC1

Reaction score
That's the plan mate. Better than no spare for me anyway.