What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Scratches HELP!

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:
Just passed a performance blue ST3 with the same alloys (the best alloys) this afternoon. Looks awesome. Did chuckle though as both myself and the driver of the Focus were craning our necks to look at one another's chariot.

Ha,Ha,Ha, Rizz Just remember i aint got just some ordinary Focus ST3 i have one "WITH EVERY MOST EXPENSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE TO ANY BUYER" One that "ALL THE WINDOWS GO DOWN FOR NO APPARENT REASON"...................... :lol: one that the rear high level brake light has water in it "awaiting new light as well as new led door sill light"

So just pass me in your RCZ :thumbup: AND "I WONT GIVE A DAMN MY DEAR " as will be too busy worrying whats going to GO wrong in my £29,000 ford st NEXT :(

I don't want to derail the thread so i will keep this brief but, Jassy, these are teething problems. Annoying (especially your fart release feature) but thankfully nothing too major. Hopefully these can be quickly rectified and then you'll be placed for many years and miles of trouble free driving.

That list is pretty cool RCZ1! :thumbup: Doesn't mention a few of the others around my way which are reputable but that's only to be expected. I'm very lucky to have polished bliss on my doorstep but they're ridiculously expensive and ALWAYS busy. Mind you, they are at the top of the UK scene from what i understand. They're great for taking the time to recommend products etc though. A top notch outfit.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Those on the list are Supporters of Detailing World ie sponsors but if you are interested in any of them then I would suggest looking at their websites.

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:
Yes I know! A lot of personal stuff and head in the clouds...

I've polished it well and they are nearly out! I'm going to get it properly detailed, I had already paid for Peugeot Protect....

Don't worry I will be getting into detailing, lesson learnt...
Is it my eyesight or do the arches look silver in the 1st photo?

RCZ1

Reaction score
bigmac3161 said:
Perkybillet said:
Yes I know! A lot of personal stuff and head in the clouds...

I've polished it well and they are nearly out! I'm going to get it properly detailed, I had already paid for Peugeot Protect....

Don't worry I will be getting into detailing, lesson learnt...
Is it my eyesight or do the arches look silver in the 1st photo?

They do. I had to look twice. I thought I had the wrong person who'd gone for the stealth look ;)

A

Anonymous

After contacting Shell customer service they now have a quote for sorting out my scratches properly!! Me vs SHELL so stay tuned! Lol

A

Anonymous

Yeah...good luck with that. If you win I don't expect it'll be long before there's a disclaimer sticker at every one of these jet washes.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I thought they already had disclaimers about this such thing. I'd like to see what happens here as there will be a stampede of people trying to do the same thing. It's a well known fact that any sort of brush on paintwork is going to inflict scratches. I wait with interest.

Tomas_90

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:
Just passed a performance blue ST3 with the same alloys (the best alloys) this afternoon. Looks awesome. Did chuckle though as both myself and the driver of the Focus were craning our necks to look at one another's chariot.

Ha,Ha,Ha, Rizz Just remember i aint got just some ordinary Focus ST3 i have one "WITH EVERY MOST EXPENSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE TO ANY BUYER" One that "ALL THE WINDOWS GO DOWN FOR NO APPARENT REASON"...................... :lol: one that the rear high level brake light has water in it "awaiting new light as well as new led door sill light"

So just pass me in your RCZ :thumbup: AND "I WONT GIVE A DAMN MY DEAR " as will be too busy worrying whats going to GO wrong in my £29,000 ford st NEXT :(
Yeees you see, it's not just french cars with problems :lol: Hope you get it fixed and stay clear from anymore difficulties in the future tho! :)

A

Anonymous

I took a picture of the jet wash and the only disclaimer was about management not being responsible for injuries caused by misuse of the equipment. So nothing about vehicle damage and it being used correctly....

I will keep everybody posted! If a brush does that then they should not provide one and provide something more suitable! :cool:

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:
I took a picture of the jet wash and the only disclaimer was about management not being responsible for injuries caused by misuse of the equipment. So nothing about vehicle damage and it being used correctly....

I will keep everybody posted! If a brush does that then they should not provide one and provide something more suitable! :cool:
It's an age thing. You can't teach experience and not all dangers have warning signs (not yet at least but H&S are working on that one :roll: )

A

Anonymous

I WON! David 1 Goliath zero!!! Their engineers agreed with me and they are paying me for the repair! Kitt is now booked in to be put back to new in a couple of weeks and they are also debadging and doing the lions Matt black for me!!

I'll have to drive past and see if there are now disclaimers! If anybody wants assistance let me know, I have many successful complaints under my belt now! Lol

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well I am really surprised TBH.
Everyone knows how bad brushes are on cars yet most places use them :(

When you say they are going to fix it - how and where? Do they know what they are doing?

A

Anonymous

If the brushes can do that then the companies should invest some money in something that doesn't...but hey I'm not complaining I'll be getting Kitt back to normal and now have my "RCZ1" cleaning kit so won't ever visit another jet wash!

I gave them a quote from a local body shop that's been there years and works on Ferrari's, restorations etc.

They are transferring money into my account so I've booked it in now.