What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

SatNav dashboard trim available?

piramus416

Reaction score
Hi All

I've had the apparently obligatory repair / update done on my flip-up satnav screen to address flicker. In taking the unit out the trim (part number 966112557A) has got damaged. Basically, the n-shaped elements that clip into the dash have broken off.

I've been looking for a replacement for months but the only (secondhand) ones I can find have the same issue. I wondered if anyone knows if it possible either to find new replacement trim pieces or alternatively if there's a trick to repairing the clips? Without the clips the trim doesn't sit properly in the dash and is loose.

The screen itself is now working really well after its rewire / update.

Any thoughts very much appreciated!

Jumper

Reaction score
Sorry can't help with the part number but I took mine to bits when repairing the cable. During that process a plastic clip on the facia broke off when I was putting it back together. I used a double sided sticky pad to hold it in place. It's been fine for two years.