What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sat nav

JohnR

Reaction score
Just bought my first RCZ. Held out for one with a sat nav but I wish l hadn't bothered! It's absolutely hopeless, even after paying out for an update it's good for nothing. It won't accept UK postcodes in full which makes it fairly redundant.

Pedro

Reaction score
Welcome to the family John let us know what model your running there are a lot of good info posts on here regarding the Upgrades

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Like Pedro said its Down to the model of sat nav rt6 will do full postcodes....
Welcome to the forum and ask any questions no matter how silly 😋 or simple questions there's always someone who will help you out
.. Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

JohnR

Reaction score
Like Pedro said its Down to the model of sat nav rt6 will do full postcodes....
Welcome to the forum and ask any questions no matter how silly 😋 or simple questions there's always someone who will help you out
.. Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Got the RT6 but it won't take full postcodes. It throws up a list of suggestions but it never suggests what I'm looking for.

Pedro

Reaction score
Got the RT6 but it won't take full postcodes. It throws up a list of suggestions but it never suggests what I'm looking for.
Get the program up & enter your vin No it can or is supposed to update itself through the onboard software