What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sat nav Rt6 Flat maps or 2d-3d views

A

Anonymous

Hi Everyone
Can someone please help.
I have just purchased a Peugeot rcz 2012 which has Rt6 wipnav + / connect + radio with 7" screen
the firmware when purchased was ver RNEG2.70.E.3
i have upgraded to firmware V2.86 without any problems and installed latest 2017 maps.
However photos online show this stereo with nav running or in use with a 2d and 3d map view.
on My radio screen my maps are flat with a small side screen saying which road to take. I have been all through the settings trying to get a 2d or 3d view and cant find anything.
Is this how the rt6 nav works with flat maps or should i also have a 2d 3d view.
Below is my view which i cant seen to change
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,367

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If you press the mode button, you should be able to get a full screen single map, if you then turn the large knob it will tilt the map and zoom in.

At least that's how my RT6 works :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

DKZ5745 said:
If you press the mode button, you should be able to get a full screen single map, if you then turn the large knob it will tilt the map and zoom in.

At least that's how my RT6 works :eusa-think:

Got it Thanks so much :)