What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rubber seal above drivers door saging can i get a replacement?

JELLY

Reaction score
Hi All,
My Rubber seal above drivers door is sagging can i get a replacement?y it looks like some one has already botched a repair previously.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes you can change the door seal you say that it looks like it's had a repair. But I know that the seals are fixed into place with a gunk sealer as to help it to hold. It may be that the arches have been removed at some point in its life the hot weather that will effect the seal

JELLY

Reaction score
Yes you can change the door seal you say that it looks like it's had a repair. But I know that the seals are fixed into place with a gunk sealer as to help it to hold. It may be that the arches have been removed at some point in its life the hot weather that will effect the
Thanks for the info do you know if its a one piece rubber seal or dose it come in two separate pieces.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it's a one piece seal I did take the wife's RCZ seals down when I had her black arches sprayed as there are eight Torx screws to remove under the seal.. You could try to nip the gap smaller as to get a tight seal..