What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RT6 Alert Zone 2016 Updates

2retro

Reaction score
Re: RT6 Map & Alert Zone 2016 Updates

Attachments

• leo.jpg
    leo.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 6,915

rastreet

Reaction score
Re: RT6 Map & Alert Zone 2016 Updates

Many thanks!!!

A

Anonymous

Many thanks for that.
How up to date do Peugeot keep these alerts? The file is dated May 2016, but I am often travelling on roads where the SATNAV speed is different to the road signs. One example being the M1 J26-29 where the 50mph speed was lifted several months ago.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
There are bi-annual map updates, but it appears from reading on GPSUnderground that there are monthly speedcam updates. I will try to keep on top of the speedcam updates & post regularly on here so people don't have to navigate the advert littered GPSUnderground site.
There should be a new one due out next week I think.

As for the general road speeds, not sure if that would be in the speedcam update or the map update :eusa-think:

tianorth

Reaction score
You can download a file which has the latest info in but not sure how it would need formatting to be able to be used by the RT6.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Yes, I updated mine a couple of weeks ago, but for some reason my Dropbox is playing up, so I haven't been able to upload the files.
The GPSUnderground links are notoriously unreliable, so if I get my upload working, I will post a link on here.