What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Reversing mirrird

Michaela

Reaction score
Hi

How do i set my door mirrors to adjust when reversing?

Tx

Pedro

Reaction score
When sitting in the drivers seat make sure the mirror is pointing straight at the rear of car slight lowered so you can see the wheel arch then set the 2 way switch this controls the power to the passenger or drivers side door on the door armrest push this to the drivers door position once done when you select reverse the mirror will Auto dip to show the Kerb height

Marmite

Reaction score
I tried this on my R with no luck , I’m sure someone mentioned on here that it comes with the front parking sensor package which mine doesn’t. Have

Pedro

Reaction score
If they were fitted to the 200 GT anyone would assume the R would have them both F & R considering the cost of the car but if it has them at the rear why no mirror angle response ?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I think I read that it’s part of the electric seat package. The R as standard has manual seats (presumably to cut down on weight) so as standard, it won’t have dipping mirrors.

Pedro

Reaction score
It’s got folding door mirrors but I guess the expense must of been to much for them to dip an save those mag wheels 🤔😬
Very strange when you consider that the 200 GT has a lower price tag but more optional extras added than the top of the range "flag ship " variant & as DK stated about the weight maybe true but I think they wanted to squeeze as much profits as possible without adding any more costs into the prices of the Z R so those of us who bought the 200 GT got a real bargain :)