What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Reversing/fog light trim panel

GruffLion

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend a source to obtain the trim panel from the underside of the rear reversing/fog light unit under the rear bumper. I have tried a few EBay breakers but they all want to sell the entire rear bumper only which is a bit ott.

Thanks in advance.

Luke

wilsofar

Reaction score
If you mean the diffuser which incorporates the reversing/ fog light then I saw one for £50 on eBay last week (still there!) when trying to source a repair for my Z which the bodyshop say they can bend it back to shape.

GruffLion

Reaction score
If you mean the diffuser which incorporates the reversing/ fog light then I saw one for £50 on eBay last week (still there!) when trying to source a repair for my Z which the bodyshop say they can bend it back to shape.
No, not the diffuser - I guess you are looking at the one from Midland Bumpers on eBay. It’s the smaller panel that goes in the large rectangular hole in the middle of the diffuser and under the fog light. Thanks for your reply though - appreciated.

Woodso

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend a source to obtain the trim panel from the underside of the rear reversing/fog light unit under the rear bumper. I have tried a few EBay breakers but they all want to sell the entire rear bumper only which is a bit ott.

Thanks in advance.

Luke
Try Synetiq, if they do not show the part you want, enquire, they will sell you anything they can recover off a car. I do suspect that you may have to buy a bumper.

Pedro

Reaction score
I ordered one from the Main Stealers near me at £41.00 don't ask me how or why it was that cheap?

GruffLion

Reaction score
I ordered one from the Main Stealers near me at £41.00 don't ask me how or why it was that cheap?
That’s interesting and a little surprising. Do you know the part number by any chance?

Pedro

Reaction score
No Idea I'm afraid the guy who gets my parts gets me a trade price when he can as I have known him for years it came with no ID just a plain sealed plastic bag with Peugeot sticker & I don't fancy taking it off the car again as the clips snap off very easily the reason I needed a new one was it broke changing the reversing light bulbs for Leds so you need to be careful when taking them off

Mikefranky

Reaction score
That is a bargain price for main dealer part...Can I just ask the led bulb for reverse is it a big difference in brightness plus what type bulb is it?
Sorry for hi jacking thread

Pedro

Reaction score
That is a bargain price for main dealer part...Can I just ask the led bulb for reverse is it a big difference in brightness plus what type bulb is it?
Sorry for hi jacking thread
The Bulb is exactly the same as what is in the car a bayonet type dead easy to replace with the upgrades I got mine off ebay there all listed as Canbus free so no conflicting issues just plug n play & they make a massive difference with brightness I think the ones I bought came from Germany I also got the interior (Blue Mood!)bulbs but swapped the map light for a white one & door lights with the Peugeot Logo they also look great

GruffLion

Reaction score