What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Retro fit JBL system

BobM

Reaction score
Hi guys, is it possible to retro fit a JBL system into an RCZ 2010 with NG4 stereo? Or is it possible to swap the speakers for the JBL speakers without using the JBL amplifier? Are they just plug and play or do they require additional power or fittings?

Cheers Bob

NF7

Reaction score
If you do not have JBL, it might be better to use some other brand of speakers. JBL in RCZ are nothing special. Quite overwhelming actually.

BobM

Reaction score
If you do not have JBL, it might be better to use some other brand of speakers. JBL in RCZ are nothing special. Quite overwhelming actually.
Do other speakers just fit into the same space? I thought I heard on here that they don't go on without changing the housing or something? I could be incorrect.

NF7

Reaction score
Do other speakers just fit into the same space? I thought I heard on here that they don't go on without changing the housing or something? I could be incorrect.
Not sure about that, but I've seen a couple of owners change them here. Search around the forum a bit.