What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Remove fog lights / daytime running lights (pre-facelift)

Valex

Reaction score
I was just thinking to remove the fog lights on the front bumper and make it more racing, maybe with conducts to cool down the brakes. I found this picture:
peugeot-rcz-cup-2013-test-imola.jpg

But after I found this one and I like too, but no idea what for day lights led they used.
s-l1600.jpg

Any idea?

Pedro

Reaction score
I believe the upper car has inbuilt Air duct tunnels inside the front bumper to force air onto the Brakes the bottom picture has modified running lights possibly a led strip molded into an Air vent ?

Valex

Reaction score
It is about a week that I started to look at a set of DRL that could fit. From China I found only this
DRL.JPG

or these flexible
b.JPG
a.JPG

But I don't see them fit correctly and point straight to the front.
I'm also looking 👁️👁️ at every single car I see on the way searcing the one that has exactly the led lights they used on the car of the picture :rolleyes:
Hunting for the perfect one o_O

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes there were an option to buy original RCZ led DRL’s in place of the front fogs, the reason you haven’t seen any is that Peugeot wanted over £700 for them! There has been a French owner trying to sell some on the French RCZ Facebook group.

Valex

Reaction score
I'm back with this topic :D!
I was just walking back from the supermarket and I saw a 308 parked with the bumper without the fog lights but with the plastic grills. Must be a cheap version of the 308.
I knew already that the fog light of the RCZ are the same model as the 308 ones but I didn't know that the 308 had the plastic grills.
Fog lights: OEM# 6208F0 for the left one, 6206F0 for the right one

So after a search on internet, I found this:
Grill set Peugeot 308 2007-2011 part number 7414VL

Grill.JPG

Maybe, trimming down the honeycomb part. adding some led ... :)

Pedro

Reaction score
So they are original Peugeot? Anyway £700 is crazy, you can buy 70 Chinese ones like the ones I posted above🤣.
You may need 70 if the leds keep blowing!😆 I only buy bulbs from Germany they last a zillion times longer