What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Remap booked for Wednesday but found a split on my air intake / turbo hose

BeefyBalls

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a tried and tested replacement and if its a silicone one maybe a red color please.:mad:
(parts numbers or links too if possible)

indoldn

Reaction score
Is yours a THP156 or THP200? option seems to be dwindling for this so might not be able to get a red one.

Assuming yours is a THP200, here are some options.

I wanted a black Forge one and it was on back order for several months and pricier. They may still have red one in stock.

I did buy an orange one from MTC but will replace it with the black one if it does arrive.
Peugeot RCZ | MTC Motorsport
Think they only have 1 green one left.

Another option is this but they may not have red one.

BeefyBalls

Reaction score
Ok so quick update, Remap completed Wednesday.... pre owned silicone MTC motorsport hose
set fitted today. However I am now stuck with an unconnected sensor and breather pipe. (Pics attached)

I have used the old rubber hose to connect the breather pipe and used a jubilee clip. Quick scoot around the estate and onto some 70mph roads and its definitely got a lot more power and smoother boost.

So the 2 questions I am looking for answers to today are what's the better fix to connect the pipe to the silicone and also what should I do with the sensor and what is it for??

Thanks in advance for any advice offered.

hose1.jpg

Attachments

• sensor.jpg
    sensor.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 14

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe you can just leave the sensor unplugged just tape it up and some of those aftermarket hoses come with a steel insert to connect the hose up.