What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Reky_Fr (fr) gallery and changes list (13 Jun updated)

Goatz

Reaction score
Ahhh OK... where did you get the spare electronics to use? 👍

same place

im pretty sure the modulation is fsk.
if you have the pin code you can program through lexia3. If not a dealership can give you the the code for £20, or you can try and find a tool like obdstar or xtools to get the code and program it. Im still fiddling around, i will let you know if i figure it out

Goatz

Reaction score
I have a second hand one from the scrap yard can anyone tell me if it can be reprogrammed to another RCZ... Thanks in advance
Verminator (Les)
All stay safe and stay lucky 🍀
I dont beleive so. i think a key can only be programmed once.

Goatz

Reaction score
Ok,sorry about hijacking the thread but just a quick update regarding key programming. I finally figured it out. For my 2011 GT i needed the ce0523 hu83 with ASK modulation. The obdstar h108 does identify the code and program the key, but you have to go through the ’lost all keys’ procedure and use the bsi option to get the code. To get the Central locking working you will need to reinitialise it (instructions in your handbook). The wrong modulation will still work for starting the engine but will not work for the central locking. I made every error imaginable during this process (wrong key case, wrong chip, wrong modulation) but got there in the end

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
What a fantastic job you have done there.
Look forward to to seeing it up close in September as making the trip all booked let's hope that all this crazy virus let's it go ahead...
Drive safe, stay safe and stay lucky 🍀 Les n Karen n Co

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Awesome! That second picture is probably one of the best shots of an RCZ I’ve seen on here. Well done. 👍

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Anyone remember the old F1 JPS Livery. Very reminiscent.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Beautiful car Reky_Fr love the detail 😊 hopefully see you In Sochaux 👍

George123

Reaction score
Hi Reky_Fr
I’ve got to say I love all the mods you have performed on your rcz. I wonder, do you or anyone else have any more information regarding the 308gt steering wheel swap? I’m having a problem with the link provided previously. Did you manage to get the steering wheel controls to work? Was it a straight swap or did it require extra work for wiring etc?

Reky_Fr

Reaction score
Hi Reky_Fr
I’ve got to say I love all the mods you have performed on your rcz. I wonder, do you or anyone else have any more information regarding the 308gt steering wheel swap? I’m having a problem with the link provided previously. Did you manage to get the steering wheel controls to work? Was it a straight swap or did it require extra work for wiring etc?
Hi George,

Sorry for this late answer. Thanks a lot fro your comment, glad you like it, appreciated.
Regarding the stering wheels, there's nothing complicated, you only need to disconnect the battery and after 15 minutes you can start the work.
First, unplug and remove the airbag (take a look on each sides of the steering wheel, you'll find 2 small holes to release the central part of the SW. Then, unscrew the initial steering wheel.
Almost a "plug and play".

Unfortunately, controls are not operational but the previous controls still functional.
Hope that my answer would be usefull my friend
Take care

Ian J.

Reaction score
Hi guys!

A long time without sharing some news!
The last sunny days has allowed me some shooting sessions in an "Urbex" context for the "Z".
Hope that you will enjoy those pics and can't wait to see sme of you for the RCZ 10th anniversary in France for the next september.

See you and take care!
The first 2 RCZs I owned had the same wheels as yours and I always thought they looked a bit lame compared with the rest of the cars styling but painted in the colour yours are they look great .

George123

Reaction score
Hi George,

Sorry for this late answer. Thanks a lot fro your comment, glad you like it, appreciated.
Regarding the stering wheels, there's nothing complicated, you only need to disconnect the battery and after 15 minutes you can start the work.
First, unplug and remove the airbag (take a look on each sides of the steering wheel, you'll find 2 small holes to release the central part of the SW. Then, unscrew the initial steering wheel.
Almost a "plug and play".

Unfortunately, controls are not operational but the previous controls still functional.
Hope that my answer would be usefull my friend
Take care
Great, thanks for the information. I’m searching for a steering wheel on eBay so hopefully will put some pictures up soon!
All the best