What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Reky_Fr (fr) gallery and changes list (27 Jan updated)

Evan

Reaction score
Hi was it difficult to change the regular headlights to the xenon headlights? I'm thinking doing it 🤔

Goatz

Reaction score
Hi, regarding the bumper change, did you need to replace the headlights and bonnet, or does the mk2 bumper fit without these changes?
thanks

Reky_Fr

Reaction score
Hi Goatz,

Sorry for my late answer. I'm not sure to understand what do you mean by "ASK or FSK"? May you please clarify?

For information, this new folding key is empty, i mean, you just need to take off your original electronic board and directly put in into this new folding key.

The only thing that you need to do is to engrave the key plate (with this seller, you can take a picture of your original key blade and based on this shared picture, he's able to engrave it, crazy but true, they can do it, it works)

Cheers!

Reky_Fr

Reaction score
Hi, regarding the bumper change, did you need to replace the headlights and bonnet, or does the mk2 bumper fit without these changes?
thanks
Indeed, that's not an easy "plug and play". Thankfully i've been supported by ReyCZ95 (RCZ Fan Club France administrator) he's strongly skills regarding these technical questions. He had to change many things regarding electronics matters but my advice will be to ask your question directly with him, i wouldn't be sure to provide you best answers! :)