What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

red carbon

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I just have to say it but your RCZ has one hell of a shine DKZ....
When are you coming out of tear 3 so you can get over to York and show me how to do it... Lol 😂
Stay safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

DKZ5745

Reaction score
We are not only in tier 3 but we are currently self isolating, got a message on the Covid app to say me & the OH had been in contact with someone who had it, so we have to self isolate for 14 days. If we get any symptoms we have to have a test.
Perfect just in the run up to Christmas when all the shops have been shut for the last month, & now they’re open we are stuck inside 🤯

Ian J.

Reaction score
I'm interested in getting a moroccan red RCZ. Were they all the "carbon series" ?
Moroccan red is a great colour, in fact it's widely recognised as the second best colour behind mercury grey 😂😂😂😂😂

Brocky

Reaction score
Do you know if any "red carbon " models came to Australia ? ( had special stitching etc ) Have any Moroccan Red cars got the silver roof side panels, or did that colour only come with black ones ?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
All the red carbon RCZs had red carbon stitched on the door panels on both the black and red RCZs

Brocky

Reaction score
Thanks, but what I meant was..... are all the Moroccan red cars in Australia the "red carbon " version. Or are there versions in that colour which aren't the red carbon version. I saw somewhere were there was only 300 of the rec carbon models sold in the UK. ?

OkeyStokey

Reaction score
I cant help you specifically about Australia, but I have a Morroccan red and it isn't a red carbon. So that certainly isnt the case in the UK.

Brocky

Reaction score
Thanks . I somehow doubt that any red carbons got to Australia. Just the basic model. The colour is very rare here in OZ.