What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Red Carbon interior

MrDavy

Reaction score
Hey RCZ gang, anyone know what the best thing is to clean the interior on a Red Carbon, I presume the door cards are leather look a like? but after reading the threads I dont know if they are fake or real "leather" I have some white marks on them and wanted to know the best cleaner to use. The leather stitching is red

Thx Peeps

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to remember if the Red Carbon had extended leather as standard. I seem to think it did.
If you use a proprietary leather cleaner on them it should work just fine even if they turn out to be the faux stuff.
Astonish do a very cheap leather cleaner that I have found to work as well if not better than some of the big brands like Meguairs. I would use a decent leather balm on them afterwards though to keep them conditioned.