What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

rear parking assist packed up

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
My rear parking assistance is now not working!
I get the message "the parking assistance cannot be used at this moment" on selecting reverse gear.
But it seems the front sensors are working and displaying the proximity as expected.
Neither the small dash screen nor the NG4 screen menus have anything related to parking assistance.
This is getting silly.
Please advise.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Could possibly just be a faulty sensor

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you had a flat battery 🔋 as when it gets low or flat can throw up a few random faults...

JC1

Reaction score
Turn the key but don't start the engine. Select rev gear. Go to the back of the car and put your ear to each sensor. If you hear a ticking you have you have found the faulty one.

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Turn the key but don't start the engine. Select rev gear. Go to the back of the car and put your ear to each sensor. If you hear a ticking you have you have found the faulty one.
Silence; so guess not a faulty sensor.
Will book in to workshop, after I get the Jag back, whose indicators have packed up.
Never rains but it pours!