What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Re: Modified RCZ Owners Club @ USC 4th August

08shandw

Reaction score
After the success of our first show as a club at french car show our next show will be Ultimate Car Show on 4th August. We need 10 cars minimum for a club stand so anyone on here interested in attending?? :dance:

Pseud0nym

Reaction score
Don't think mine will be ready in time, but if it is count me in, I'll definitely be on the next one :)

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
08shandw said:
After the success of our first show as a club at french car show our next show will be Ultimate Car Show on 4th August. We need 10 cars minimum for a club stand so anyone on here interested in attending?? :dance:

How many cars did you eventually get attending your stand at the FCS? :eusa-think:
Hope you enjoyed our stand and maybe took some ideas from our modified cars :thumbup:

08shandw

Reaction score
We had 5 in the end was meant to be 7 but one car had broke the night before and the other person paid ticket ect but didn't turn up so not sure what happened there. However we now have different cars attending this meeting. Not gonna lie I loved the purple 2 tone z. How many from the forum did you have attend? Not including the owners group of course?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
08shandw said:
We had 5 in the end was meant to be 7 but one car had broke the night before and the other person paid ticket ect but didn't turn up so not sure what happened there. However we now have different cars attending this meeting. Not gonna lie I loved the purple 2 tone z. How many from the forum did you have attend? Not including the owners group of course?

Thanks Will, but that's difficult to give accurately because most from the owners group are also on the forum in some capacity, but there were 10 cars parked together.

I think it was a poor showing of Z's TBH, the show itself I enjoyed more than Pugfest - more to see and some lovely cars, which is what it's all about. It is a pity we cannot put our differences aside and at least show a united front, that way we will of had 15 cars, which is still down from the 21 / 22 cars at pugfest.

There is no finer sight than a line of Z's just look at pictures of the European meeting to see what 100 Z's look like !

Cheers M. :beer:

08shandw

Reaction score
Unfortunately mate that will never happen. Me and other people have all agreed we don't want to associate ourselfs with her. We have no problem with anyone else and we took loads of pictures of your guys cars and they are on a Facebook page aswell as like you say it's all about the cars. It's a shame none of ours are on there group or the forum but that's fine we understand. We would never ask people to choice sides but our club is just starting and we are hoping for big things for the future and speaking to some of you guys at FCS you are a great bunch of people so will continue in posting events our club are attending and giving you guys the option to join on with us with no strings attached but again we understand if you don't want to.
Thanks guys

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If you have any pictures of your group from the show, feel free to post them on here, I’m sure we would all love to see them :thumbup:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
08shandw said:
Hi Mick’s right we had 10 cars attend all on the forum as you are and we’re all RCZ owners so I suppose we’re all in the club!
It wasn’t a conscious decision not to photograph your cars I didn’t even take a photo of The show and shine RCZ and that won a prize!
You had a couple of nicely turned out cars on your stand.
And your right Mick’s flip wrap is awesome and gets well received wherever he goes.
Ive no problem with you posting your photos of your stand on here everyone likes to see a well turned out Z! :thumbup:

08shandw

Reaction score
Yeah that's kierans rcz he was representing our club in the show and shine and did great!!. I may post some pics later this evening if I get time :thumbup:

08shandw

Reaction score
Anyways guys would anyone be interested in coming USC and being on our stand if we get enough cars?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Eyup Will,

I won't be able to do that show, been to 3 events in the last 3 weeks and need to get myself sorted, so sitting back for a bit until I get straight with things.

Cheers and good luck with your stand though. :thumbup:

08shandw

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Eyup Will,

I won't be able to do that show, been to 3 events in the last 3 weeks and need to get myself sorted, so sitting back for a bit until I get straight with things.

Cheers and good luck with your stand though. :thumbup:

No worries mate thanks for letting us no :thumbup: