What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RD5 to Double Din Instructions

Second

Reaction score
after i removed my radio, my parking sensors no longer work? what cable did you use to fix this because i can't find one anywhere ? :(

2CV6

Reaction score
Connects2 Ltd
I used CTSPG013 , but my headunit is a RD4. I have a pioneer SPH-DA230DAB headunit. All functions are working, even parking sensors over the orignal speakers

Second

Reaction score
Connects2 Ltd
I used CTSPG013, but my head unit is an RD4. I have a pioneer SPH-DA230DAB head unit. All functions are working, even parking sensors over the original speakers

ahh see I have the same cable, I'm just stumped where to plug the extra cables into
I have so many leftover, 5 from the car, and 3 from the actual adaptor.

Second

Reaction score
ahh see I have the same cable, I'm just stumped where to plug the extra cables into
I have so many leftover, 5 from the car, and 3 from the actual adaptor.

Mine was NG4 though :(

Second

Reaction score
i also used CTMULTILEAD.2-L and a antenna spliter. plug and play.

the cables i have left in the RCZ and the ones from the harness that dont really go together
i could probably chop and connect but i honestly dont know what im connecting 😂🤣

Attachments

• oo.png
    oo.png
    376.6 KB · Views: 36

Fluke

Reaction score
I was hoping to get a double din that did not need my phone connected to it in order to use TomTom, but if I did go for the SPH-DA230DAB. What harness would ADI need to get in order to keep all my steering functions etc?

2CV6

Reaction score
I used
CTSPG013 harnas
CTMULTILEAD.2(-L) pioneer lead
needed a DAb+ antenna
a 2 fakra tot din antenna lead.
Read the installation instructions and you are good.

I use maps for the nav with siri, but i now where i drive most of the time, so hardly use it.

OkeyStokey

Reaction score
Hi Fluke

Here is another thread by 2retro you may find useful - here

The problems I still have are mentioned in post #7, but on an earlier (different) thread there is more about it see here

Good luck

OkeyStokey

Reaction score
Hi Second

Does the picture in slide12 help - here?

Here is a picture of the connections on the rear of my unit if that helps?

V5634 REAR.JPG

I installed "HERE WeGo" Satnav as it works offline (once you download the 2Gb map). Its free, but can be a pain to get a solid wifi connection to the car (put your boadband router on a long cable and move as close to the car as you can). This worked better than using my tethered mobile.

BexBart

Reaction score
Great post and thank you for these instructions and pics. Really helped me out a lot today when fitting my new head unit.