What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RD4 too NG4 conversion

2retro

Reaction score
Sounds like it's reading KPH instead of MPH now...

2retro

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't. Where did you get the unit from? If it was abroad it may not be possible to change that. Maybe somebody else here will have more clarity though...

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a strong feeling its in the menu as I have done a sat nav update and it did the same thing in the menu change it from km miles
Hope this helps you out..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Evan

Reaction score
Hello, this French site phibu electronics is giving only the conversion kit or is a complete system? And if it's not do you know anywhere that I can purchase the ng4 unit? Thank you

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
phibu electronics gives you the wiring and intructions

you can buy the unit from ebay

i had somewhere a thread about conversion from rd4 to rt6 but i can not find it any more..

Dogtag

Reaction score
I have a strong feeling its in the menu as I have done a sat nav update and it did the same thing in the menu change it from km miles
Hope this helps you out..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
For some unknown reason it's decided to go back to my original mileage manage to setup diagbox and code the ng4 only issue now is the screen not flipping and the volume doesn't change either its on or off, I've ordered the cable from Phibu which will hopefully sort out these issues but they're not replying to me bit worrying but I'll wait.

Dogtag

Reaction score
Hello, this French site phibu electronics is giving only the conversion kit or is a complete system? And if it's not do you know anywhere that I can purchase the ng4 unit? Thank you
Hi I bought my ng4 from ebay cost me £600 with the screen
£107 for Phibu wiring harness
£5 Bluetooth antenna
£38 for diagbox to code radio
and now I'm missing the trim surround for the screen to dash Peugeot want £90
I ordered the wiring from Phibu on the 23rd of Feb haven't had any response from them yet but if I get it I will let you know if it works.
As you can see cost a lot of money so far
Bear in mind the Ng4 doesn't do bluetooth streaming

Last edited:

Dogtag

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't. Where did you get the unit from? If it was abroad it may not be possible to change that. Maybe somebody else here will have more clarity though...
Germany but mileage changed again by itself?

Dogtag

Reaction score
Just thought I'd update on the conversion so far using diagbox managed to deactivate the amp which fixed the volume issue the parking sensors now beep as before was only showing the bars on the screen

Think I ordered the Phibu kit too quickly, £107 for some wiring is excessive everything works apart from the screen flipping and the screen buttons lighting but I'm sure with some digging it just missing power from the dash lights and ignition live if anyone can help with power going into the screen would appreciate it.
I'm considering leaving the screen open anyway as they suffer and break with constantly opening and closing, I only want it wired should I sell the car one day I can rewire the screen to flip and work.