What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Vs TT

A

Anonymous

Just checked out the TT site, nothing constructive there. Full of bitchy blokes trying to make themselves feel better about not having an RCZ.

A

Anonymous

Wife got her door stuffed with German newspaper. Is that normal?

A

Anonymous

I would think no. And I am not sure who would have done that. I cannot imagine the people at the factory stuffing the door with paper

A

Anonymous

It was a high-tech repair to the door speaker by a dealership not factory fitted.

A

Anonymous

SO much hatred on the TT sites for the RCZ...

I've never been a huge fan of the attitude of "prestige" brand drivers but some of the comments are absolutely ridiculous...

Its as if the TT was the First ever coupe or something lol

A

Anonymous

Strange debate :) Im currently on my 3rd Audi A6 (the 3.0 TFSI supercharger) and I have always preferred Audi over BMW and Mercedes...but come March (or hopefully earlier) I am changing and hopefully will have my GT 200THP delivered (been on order since start of November :-( ) . Reasons...I love the RCZ body lines, smaller engine with turbo is the future (emissions , fuel consumption etc) , handling, and also it's different.

The TT, yes a nice car and I was even considering a TTS until I went a had a look at an RCZ . My new choice has nothing to do with costs as all the TT's are affordable, it's to do with the fact that the RCZ looks sooooo good and is great package .

As regards to some TT drivers comments, the old saying that you only deride something when you feel under threat is probably accurate .

A

Anonymous

Wouldn't the world be an odd place if we all thought the same, liked the same things, spoke the same language? We're given freedom of choice and speech so I choose NOT to read what other drivers think about MY personal choice. I chose the RCZ because I love it but there are many who haven't a good word for Peugeot and won't be swayed. That's their loss.

A

Anonymous

Saw this on another forum... bloomin cheek!!! :evil:

A

Anonymous

:text-goodpost:

Like it Mibblue......now THAT is funny :lol: :D :clap:

The car is also being described as a HairDressers car for those that don't want to get too much in debt ;)

I think you have to smile at the effort that some spend on coming up with humourous posts / points :)

That one is funny though.....well found Mibblue :beer:

A

Anonymous

Oh no... dont say an RCZ is being called a hairdressers car!! My last car was one of them (a RAV4)... :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

In buying a car you really can't win.

I had a Volvo, everyone mentioned a pipe and slippers.

My friend had a black Range Rover with privacy glass, people thought it was funny calling him a drug dealer ( Just say NO kids)

Another friend bought a Mini Cooper, two weeks before a certain car review program claimed that the Mini had the highest percentage of gay owners. He got stick for weeks over that and it was a fantastic car.

It took just 2 minutes of me owning my RCZ for some thick twonk to say "where do you plug the hair straightners in".

If money was no object and you could buy any car you want, no matter what you purchase there will be a queue a mile long of people with something supposedly witty or insulting to say.

Just seems that we have become a nation of knockers and part time comedians.

If you like a car, like how it drives and it's in your price bracket, just bloody buy it and enjoy it.

Got admit it though, the Aldi TT tickled my chuckle muscle.

All the best people

Beef

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
Saw this on another forum... bloomin cheek!!! :evil:

Irony being that Aldi is German... :eusa-think: :wtf: :clap: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I found this on a Science Website... Think it was proven by Hawkins...

A

Anonymous

Beefburga said:
I had a Volvo, everyone mentioned a pipe and slippers.

HeHe.....yes I had that to :D

They soon changed their minds after they'd been in it though :twisted:

:auto-car:

Of course you are right, you can't win about any car you've bought / like. Although taking the mickey is usually half the fun.

I find that the more someone takes the mickey / criticises, the more likely they are to turn up in said motor a couple of months / years down the line :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

One thing we all will have though (well when mine arrive in March ) is exclusivity as I have only seen 1 other RCZ on the road near me but see many many TT's.

A

Anonymous

Marco_34 said:
Oh and I wonder if the RCZ will get the 'it's a hairdressers car' like the TT...? usualy from a person with sour grapes sat in a Corsa

I just tell them that I would rather cut hair than salt fries!