What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rcz Tracking

Mikefranky

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Bear with me as I’m new...Looking to having the tracking done on the car is it just the front they can adjust or can the rear be adjusted?
Any help much appreciated

DKZ5745

Reaction score
You can have 4 wheel tracking done. Is there a particular reason you are having it done?
It is more common to have the front done, especially if it’s pulling to one side when driving straight, or if a particular part of the tyre is wearing more than the rest.

Mikefranky

Reaction score
You can have 4 wheel tracking done. Is there a particular reason you are having it done?
It is more common to have the front done, especially if it’s pulling to one side when driving straight, or if a particular part of the tyre is wearing more than the rest.
Hi
Having the car lowered so looking at the tracking been done..Do you and any of the guys on here use wheel spacers and roughly what size you using?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
There are threads on here about wheel spacers. I don’t have them.
Someone will probably be along shortly who has more information about them.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I run spacers but only due to my aftermarket ally’s having a different offset, you can go 20mm all round with no problems on stock alloys but I would probably go 20mm rear 15mm front