What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R

Daniel1995mini

Reaction score
Evening all, thanks for letting me join again, having sold our RCZ R a few years ago, we are looking to purchase another one, we are looking at one based in The London area, it is grey with all the options inc carbon roof, the garage says the owner was a member of the RCZ forum, it’s reg starts RCZ, think it was a possible press car, does anyone know of it and the old owner?
Many thanks Warren

Flanners

Reaction score
This one?

Saw the one you mention on Autotrader, looks in good condition does show disc advisory and a wiper issue which shows in the pictures on AT Also both front springs should have been replaced., seems a common issue as mine snapped too . Have no knowledge of previous owner maybe Trade seller will let you have a copy of the V5. Hardly any use in the last 5 years

Used prices have increased I'm guessing since you sold your one. What's prompting the return to the fold?