What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R wanted

MrPW

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m looking to buy so please contact me directly with details of your car. Only interested in R versions and not concerned about the colour. Thanks

Kerr

Reaction score
You'd probably better listing what you want from the car and the price you're willing to pay.

Kerr

Reaction score
Are you a trader or a private buyer? Paying the going rate or looking for cars at trade prices?

It's a bit open ended. Are you looking for the bottom end of the market for a car needing some work, which is around £11-12k at the moment, or a garage queen? A 2000 mile example was recently up for £27k. It's a big gap.

I am not too sure there is many Rs on the website.

MrPW

Reaction score
Are you a trader or a private buyer? Paying the going rate or looking for cars at trade prices?

It's a bit open ended. Are you looking for the bottom end of the market for a car needing some work, which is around £11-12k at the moment, or a garage queen? A 2000 mile example was recently up for £27k. It's a big gap.

I am not too sure there is many Rs on the website.
Private buyer

Ian J.

Reaction score
Sounds like its had about £10k spent on it
Wonder if brand new is a shiney new one from peugeot or a second hand recon unit.

MrPW

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I did see it but concerned whenever a car needs a new engine. Think I will stay well clear of this. Appreciate your comments

TAC

Reaction score
Did this sell at 27k if it did might put up my 1500 mile R up

Kerr

Reaction score
Did this sell at 27k if it did might put up my 1500 mile R up

It was advertised at £26,688. Then it disappeared. I didn't get the plate so can't see if it's changed hands. The advert wasn't up for long.

We have no idea what the actual selling price was.

Can't be many of them with such low mileage. That's one that a collector will pick up.

Let's see some pictures?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Prices are on the up and for a decent R your going to have to stump up around 15K now.

turboguy

Reaction score
Yes they have gone up cos I was going to buy one last March when I saw a red one for £10k with lowish mileage but it was the start of lockdown so regret it ever since.
A few appeared on ebay with approx 20K miles on for £14k still during lockdown so didnt take the bait.
Finally I have managed to get one by constantly trawling through the websites everynight as you have to be quick or you miss it , they seem to sell instantly.