What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R Valance

77minty77

Reaction score
Lookin to change rear valance on my HDI and getting twin tips like an R , has anyone a part number for RCZ R rear valance ? Or know if it can be bought spurious ?

Thank,
Mark.

indoldn

Reaction score
Lookin to change rear valance on my HDI and getting twin tips like an R , has anyone a part number for RCZ R rear valance ? Or know if it can be bought spurious ?

Thank,
Mark.
They were available new from Fish Brothers but it was £600-700. Crazy price for what it is. Unfortunately hard to come by second hand. There must be somewhere you can get a custom made one potentially cheaper than new original. I got a 2nd bumper with rear R valance, tips & exhaust from someone who wrote off their R but still had to pay good money for them & had to do some repairs to the valance as well.

77minty77

Reaction score
If its that sort of price it wont be getting done 😅 would have to get exhaust done to suit aswell

indoldn

Reaction score
If its that sort of price it wont be getting done 😅 would have to get exhaust done to suit aswell
You could just keep existing valance, just need to cut the other side. May not look as nice but can't really see it from a distance like someone has done here.

twin tip.jpg