What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R Spoiler £225

Kgouloumis09

Reaction score
Hey all,

“Modified RCZ Owners Club” are planing on doing something special for the club and was wondering if this might also interest forum members.

Quite a few members in our club are putting the “RCZ R” spoiler on non “R” models because they prefer the look of the “R” spoiler(We are not trying to pretend to be and RCZ R lol).

Peugeot want £700 for spoiler,seals and bracket so we had a thought...

What if we could make a mold from the original “R” spoiler and produce a replica spoiler but slightly Modified for whoever is interested?

We have got a company who will make a mold from the Original “R” spoiler that we are buying as a club and then they can make the replica spoilers for us non “R” Owners.

The total cost incl delivery to the UK is £225, a MASSIVE Saving on what you would pay Peugeot for one,international members would need to pay a bit more for delivery and whatever the import fees are but £225 is the UK price.

Each member that is interested is chipping in £25 for us to buy the original spoiler and then once we have hit the total needed and once molds are made one of the members will win the “R” spoiler at a cost of only £25(the deposit they paid already),the rest get the spoiler they want at a fraction of the cost.

We only need another 7 members to chip in £25 and then we have enough money to get the spoiler and then have the replicas made.

Payments are via PayPal so you know it’s legit and you are protected,one of the forum admins is a member of our club so ask them and they will tell you about the posts we put up so you know it’s not a scam or anything.

So if this sounds like your cup of tea let me know or PM me and I will give you all the info and arrange this.

Spoilers will be ready towards the end of the year,please only contact me if you are prepared to actually buy a spoiler should you not win the raffle.

Admins,I hope this post is ok,please delete if not allowed.

Kristos
“Modified RCZ Owners Club” Admin

2retro

Reaction score
I have a special place in my heart for the active spoiler personally but this is a great idea - good luck with it. :thumbup:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I must admit I too love the active spoiler, but there are loads of Euro and Japanese owners that have swapped to a R spoiler and they do look good :thumbup:
What material will the replicas be made of? Plastic/fibreglass/ Carbon fibre?
I’m sure you will get the numbers needed for this to work :beer:

Kgouloumis09

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
I must admit I too love the active spoiler, but there are loads of Euro and Japanese owners that have swapped to a R spoiler and they do look good :thumbup:
What material will the replicas be made of? Plastic/fibreglass/ Carbon fibre?
I’m sure you will get the numbers needed for this to work :beer:

They will be made out of Fibreglass,hopefully we can get the numbers to make this a reality.

It’s a fantastic opportunity for those looking for an “R” spoiler with out the heavy price tag of buying one from Peugeot directly.

We can still make this happen with two more deposits but that would mean one member paying £225(that member gets to keep the OEM spoiler) so no raffle for the “R” spoiler.

Would be much better if we get the remaining nine deposits and someone gets a brand new OEM spoiler for £25 and everyone is a winner.

Wish us luck!!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Good luck, what a great idea :thumbup: as others have said, I actually love the active spoiler & in fact the fixed spoiler was about the only thing that put me off the R (and the price) but I do think this is a great scheme & I hope it works out.

If it does, it could be a great template for other copy parts in the future. :eusa-think:

yloops

Reaction score
Did anything ever happen with this. Looking for three of these.

indoldn

Reaction score
Steven Tan from Malaysia manufacture R spoiler & diffuser. Have a look at his post on RCZ Facebook group. He used to post it on the RCZ wanted & for sale group but I can't see it anymore so best to contact him directly.

NF7

Reaction score
Steven Tan from Malaysia manufacture R spoiler & diffuser. Have a look at his post on RCZ Facebook group. He used to post it on the RCZ wanted & for sale group but I can't see it anymore so best to contact him directly.
I've seen that, but the R spoiler in my country is 600EUR, and Steven wants 450 + I'd have to pay import taxes which would take the price up to 580EUR.

So no reason to buy it from Malaysia. If the spoiler was 225£ (as mentioned here) the price would be more reasonable.

2retro

Reaction score
I thought the €450 was for the spoiler AND the rear diffuser?

yloops

Reaction score
eek. but wouild be
Thanks for this, definitely a bit pricey but understandable given its coming from Malaysia... hmmm

Pedro

Reaction score
Surely there is a company who could knock these out in UK I would contemplate changing over as my spoiler will only work on manual so I leave it in bed saves pushing the button ! 😁

indoldn

Reaction score
Spoiler by itself is 250 and 200 is the shipping. Then add the import tax.
Ouch, didn't realise shipping is that expensive. Plus they are unpainted so the real one might end up being cheaper.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
The Modified owners group has had a change of leadership as a few of the originals sold or have their cars up for sale I don’t think the original R spoiler copy got off the ground.